Skip to content
- Remove your factory radiator cover.
- Loosen the two bolts located on the bottom of the radiator.
- Hold your new radiator grill parallel to the radiator.
- Carefully slide your new grill over the radiator, installing the top part of the grill onto the bushings.
- Once the top part of the grill is installed, line up the bottom brackets with the two bolts and push it in until it stops.
- Re-tighten the two bolts located at the bottom of the radiator. Once the bottom two bolts are tightened, it will hold the top part of your new grill in place.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.