- Remove factory radiator grill from motorcycle.
- Place your new grill over top of the existing factory grill, hold it in place by using tape to secure it to the factory grill.
- Mark the mounting holes using a pen or marker.
- Remove the new grill and drill holes into the factory plastic grill with an 11/64” drill bit.
- Place your new grill back on top of the factory grill. Place a screw with lock washer into the front of the factory/new grill and the included bracket at the back of the grill and tighten.
- Once the new grill is tightly installed onto the factory grill, you can reinstall the radiator cover onto the motorcycle.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device